1. Personal budget. Make sure you aren't stretching your bank too far!
2. Consider what some of the guys hobbies are: i.e. running, hiking, cars, etc.
3. Do you want to give the same gift for each guy, or really personalize it and make each one different?
4. Remember the ages of each the groomsmen. If there is a large age gap, be cautious of gifts that don't fit each person's personality.
5. Have fun with the picking process!
Some great ideas that men have been turning to are some of the classics styles: cuff links, flasks, and Swiss Army Knives, all of which could be monogrammed and made even more personal, and used for years to come.
Maybe one of the groomsmen is really into golf; you could get them a personalized golf towel or two; you know that this would be used, and used well!
Have fun shopping, and let us know what you have bought or are thinking of buying!